International Nanny Association
The International Nanny Association (INA), a nonprofit organization, serves as the umbrella organization for the in-home child care industry. INA members include nannies, nanny employers, nanny agencies, educators and industry service providers. Since 1985, INA has worked to professionalize the industry by setting high standards for industry professionals and nanny agencies. INA leverages the expertise of industry professionals from around the globe to help increase awareness about the industry, to develop the professional skills of nannies, and to educate parents about the benefits of hiring a qualified nanny to care for their children.
hourly rates and benefits
Net rates in NYC vary greatly based on experience, education, special skills, additional languages, and job responsibilities. Typically, we see hourly net rates between $20–$25 and up. General benefits for full time Nannies often include 2 weeks of paid vacation, a monthly MetroCard, personal & sick days and paid national holidays. Additional information can be provided at the family’s request. Please take the time to review the Bill of Rights for Domestic Employees as outlined by the NYC Department of Consumer Affairs.
tax and payroll
GTM Payroll is a comprehensive, one-stop-shop for all your household payroll needs. GTM will get you set up as a domestic employer. Then they’ll take care of paying your nanny, preparing taxes, workers’ compensation insurance and compliance with all tax and labor laws. They make it easy, affordable and, best of all, hassle-free!
Pediatric House Calls
Baby Doctor is a 24/7 pediatric urgent care service making house calls throughout greater NYC. In just a few clicks, you can request pediatric care whenever and wherever you need it—often in just 60 minutes or less.
Tutoring and Education
Sentia Education’s mission is to provide exceptional tutoring that produces unparalleled improvements and inspires a life-long love of learning. Sentia Education supports students in a variety of learning situations:
- Enrichment: Providing activities to enrich student’s existing skills or knowledge in certain subjects or areas.
- Maintenance: From practicing skills to developing organization, Sentia Education helps student stay on track to meet academic goals.
- Remediation: Teaching and practicing specific skills to help student move toward grade level.
- Support: A combination of remediation and maintenance tutoring. Focuses both on trouble spots and on current work so that student doesn’t fall further behind.
- Test Prep: Teaching skills and techniques for taking tests. Involves learning content/skills, the format of the test and strategies for high school, college or graduate school admissions.
child and parent coaching
Are you dealing with a child’s perplexing behavior that is affecting their development? Jacalyn S. Burke can help. Jacalyn is a child care veteran of 12-years with direct experience working with children ages 0-11 year in NYC. As a published author and a seasoned business owner Jacalyn brings her pragmatic know-how to solve what can seem to be overwhelming child care problems.
Pediatric First Aid, CPR & AED
INA Nanny Credential Exam
Workshops (coming soon…)